-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, December 05, 2002
 
The real meditation is ... the meditation on one’s identity. Ah, voilà une chose!! You try it. You try finding out why you’re you and not somebody else. And who in the blazes are you anyhow? Ah, voilà une chose!
Ezra Pound


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There amen

Pray – meditate. O goddess of compassion bless us in our state of pain and fear. Let us recall the sunrise and the eternity of Love. And Bekah-la your mother longs for you and always will. amen

I’ve concern. Love. Wishes, to be provident and also just to write. Not to be dead, though my faith keeps growing that I hold the key via this unnamed state. That of the bereft mother. Bereft mothers have no tiny knowledge of a place otherwise peopled only with the dead.

Half alive half dead I commune with you and my vitality often is bequeathed to you because my acceptance of your death is incomplete. If I hand over all that I am to you it will not bring you back to earth. That is the part I have trouble believing.

Big trouble. Big love. Big longing. Big no. No, you may not have your daughter back. No, you will never lose her love. If you apply your vitality to life you will still have her love and she yours.

Believe. If I can believe that I be in a place that is not entirely here I can arrive back here empowered by belief that you are there.

You are there surpassing your mother in wisdom. Drinking peace sunning in love bathed in serenity. Your laugh is utterly unique. Nobody laughs like you do Bekah. amen

Bekah with her nephews.



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion