-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, November 19, 2002
 
Northern California Women's Facility (NCWF)
this evening i will leave for morro bay, where my brother lives.
tomorrow at 4 am we will leave morro bay for stockton, where bekah's
killer is imprisoned, and john will kick around lovely stockton while
i enter the prison to be present [with bekah on my shoulder] at the
deposition of her murderer.

according to a mcdonald's commercial i saw the other day, 11-20
is "international children's day"? think that was it.

cross your fingers for me that i can maintain my stone face
regardless of how many lies she tells. my hope is that my presence
will shame her into telling the truth. but i cannot count on that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion