-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, November 20, 2002
 
changed 3-18-07 graphic no longer available...

So I started my novel and got to 2,081 words in one day. i call it catharsis, or hope to. it's pure trash but the point is the word count, the word count, no?

i just cannot blog about rambo's specialness and how she's too fucking special to be deposed while the mother of the young woman she murdered is present. get me to the trial please.

my mantra re: bekah: Her presence is more vital to me than her absence. amen; bekah i love you xxx000
bekah takes her first steps



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion