-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, November 26, 2002
 
baggage carousel
big news over here.
we had 3 little ones overnight...one pure beige tonk, 2 pure white siamese. lola would NOT have the babies in the basket; no, she had the first one on me while i slept and the next two in the pile of laundry i have decided i'll do today.
we go to morro bay for thanksgiving, too. i'll do the laundry today, i swear...and work, too.


~yndygo's blues~
yndygo noticed a detail about my parents from my memorium [something i've always wanted to put in the LA Times obit section for some reason] saturday. my parents died on the same day, twelve years apart. i've always felt it was significant. i think in spite of their problems, of which there were many, my parents were and must still be true husband and wife.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion