-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, October 24, 2002
 
Surfing lawsuit request denied
INDICATOR. that's the spot where my son had his trouble 10 years ago. at the time he told me of a man whose head had been split open with a rock [by the locals], about tires slashed on a regular basis [by the locals], and about how he was ganged up on by the locals and harassed out of the water as he was trying to surf.

what i would like to see is one of these locals defending their apparent belief that because their house is in the area that gives them some title to the waves.

the waves are there for everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion