-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, October 21, 2002
 

My Own Private Godzilla

i'm afraid this one did not translate as well as i wish it did but anyhow it's my new favorite. for the moment.


I have four of these boards, the other three being montages [sp?] of pictures. One by one i'm taking off the pictures, scanning them, and putting them into the album my friend gave me...the owners of many of the pictures will probably be back for them by and by. or not. at any rate. i have gone through this board, her autograph board, and copied every word on it.


because these pieces of flotsam, or is it jetsam, cannot stay here forever. my home cannot continue looking as if i just buried my daughter yesterday for the rest of our lives. eventually i have to do the dishes, too. so i have copied every word off her autograph board, but i have not thrown it out just yet. one step at a time.


i haven't much on my mind. my back has been hurting, i have been painting bunches of nothing, and i need a job. etcetera. at least i'm doing laundry tonight, that should be worth at least a point and a half. right? :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion