-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, October 10, 2002
 
Bad check sends RB man to prison

N0BODY DIED.

Yet this man gets more time than the woman who killed my daughter.

Rebekah-Marie Bales Zask was NEVER chopped liver and she is not chopped liver now.

Why do I fume? Am I alone in bemoaning this blatant travesty of justice?

This defendant previously spent 41 months [almost twice as long as rambo will spend] for smog fraud. Smog fraud!


Something is not adding up. Does this man have dark skin? Is he poor? How can a person get away with murder? it wasn't like the evidence wasn't there. I am baffled, baffled and heartbroke.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion