-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Sunday, September 15, 2002
 
Real Joe Affirmation Bullshit Generator
Today i will maximize my spiritual being, no I will facilitate my synergistic potential, no I'm going to empower my interdependent goodness...lol

love that generator. did someone say once, "it's all good"?

they were wrong in a way, right in a way. depends on the day and where you sit, i suppose

Courtesy of the IMDB, a memorable quote from "THE PARALLAX VIEW":

Cocktail waitress: A martini is like a woman's breast. One ain't enough and three is too many.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion