-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, August 08, 2002
 
Writings by Solange
The introduction to my friend's new book illustrates to an extent how remarkable she is. A spiritually enlightened, undoubtedly psychic, loving poet, "Solange" has been a friend of the highest power to me. Her compassion and generosity are hallmarks of one extremely special person. In this excerpt, Solange tells the serendipitous exchange between herself and the artist who made the illustrations for her book.

Which i cannot wait to see! With love and appreciation...:)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion