-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
 
Villanelle #2

I meet with her upon the astral plane
We dine on and trade in each other's love
That is, until it's back to hell again

Not immortality I seek to gain
Afterlife was one of her early proofs
I meet with her upon the astral plane

Murdered out of her life at twenty-one
Carnality, impossible above
She could choose to return to hell again

For children she may risk her mother's pain
Will she return or wait for my next move?
Cherish her rarely on the astral plane

Upon good-bye only I leave a stain
My torrential tears sign my name with love
I sigh as I turn back to hell again

Daughter take me into your dimension
Mothers travel on tickets printed love
I meet with her upon the astral plane
That is, until it's back to hell again


i'm on my way to the cemetery and counseling so quickly here's another picture of my girl, this one taken on 05-17-92, after Bekah had been with me for the birth of her little brother...the above is another watercolor that i did and that reminded me of a poem i wrote...and the poem.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion