-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Saturday, August 31, 2002
 
Two Pinter Plays but Only One Comes Through

My friend the Temptation [the newest Temptation as of the night
before], the sound man for this production, gave me a belated
birthday present last night, which included a seat to the Pinter plays and Thai food afterward. Thank you to both F. and his girlfriend, thank you
so much.

I was was previously unfamiliar with either of the one-act
plays, and enjoyed both thoroughly. The acting was excellent.
This is the last weekend of the production's six-week run;
if you are in LA this weekend check it out. Hudson
Backstage Theater, 6539 Santa Monica Boulevard, Hollywood 323-856-4200.


Bekah at one year old



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion