-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, July 31, 2002
 
Account

only three ratings in four months...and they do run the gamut,
from the best to the worst.
yeah, someone out there thinks my blog stinks.

i must really have developed a healthier ego than in years past.
or maybe i have just gotten too much for myself. maybe i am crazy
with grief, and everything i say is wrong.

what do i know?

because i [deludedly?] find myself thinking that whoever went and
rated my blog "the worst" was some fundamentalist christian who
happened onto it when i was educating the reading public about
the cult that is a so-called "church."

what do i know? i have faith that cannot be denied or destroyed. i
must, because i am still walking talking reading writing and that's
even after someone made it a matter of public record that this [my
blog] is the "worst."

did i ever mention that the last time bekah came through at open
circle the medium told me she was in cap and gown? what a great
validation that was. at the time i had just learned that her
commencement, during which bekah was awarded an honorary degree
posthumously, had come and gone without my advisement.

i have her diploma now, and have seen the video of the commencement
i should have attended. Her department head told the audience that
bekah would have undoubtedly been a "valedictorian candidate" and
successful in her chosen career.



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion