-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, July 22, 2002
 


7-22-02
babe. Got things to get: Milk - Cat Food - bread - something to put on the bread - DP - what else? The day stretches out and finally I do something. A very little something admittedly - but I'm not finished.

Bekah-la maybe you will be a household word. I am humbled and encouraged. Time will tell. And there will always be more, i know! More to do. More to write. More irony and epiphany. More wisdom and even more stupidity. More love and joy more pain and grieving.

Please every god and goddess every half-assed deity every force of nature every quirk of humanity!

Let me die before any one of my sons, grandsons or Denise. Oh please thank you amen blowing kisses genuflecting holy rolling I speak in tongues oh whoever you are and even if you're not I still send these prayers out on all that is most sacred to me:

please let me die first.

AMEN.
love you Bekah XXXOOO


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion