-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, June 24, 2002
 
when madness isn't madness but looking around, seeing and reading, there is much madness - look inside and find it don't assign it or create it celebrate it - it's yours. pretty basic too. when i was a teenager i had to embrace my madness or so i thought to learn to love myself. over the years it has become very clear. i've nothing on the world when it comes to insanity. all i ever did was write my truth. that's all, just opened up my chest and bled all over the page.

words spilled sometimes of their own accord. sometimes with great reluctance, pushed out by determination and need. sometimes enlightened by epiphany or fired with passion. but they were and are mine. necessary. not really more or less than absolutely necessary.


ReelClothes.com
So you're a movie fan? a clothes horse? have beaucoup bucks? this is a site you might enjoy.

It's news to me and i thought i'd like to share it and probably go browse it later. but almost like a train of thought i found myself here when originally i was at ebay checking out my bid on "What Dreams May Come," a Robin Williams movie that has been strongly recommended to me. From there i decided to check out the Internet Movie Database for reviews and so on, and following one link after another related to the movie i came upon this site.

I didn't stay long though; just long enough to learn that for $950 you can have the actual wedding outfit worn by Robin Williams in "When Dreams May Come."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion