-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, June 10, 2002
 
SWiSH Movie - mysecond.swi - www.swishzone.com

let's try again. okay. i have an antivirus running. i connect via modem. Why are my places disappearing!? The previous bad link was to my bravenet page, which was to be bekah's memorial page. it's gone. i still have my account with bravenet, i guess, but the "bravepages" are inaccessible. Might it be because i linked the flash animation to my blog? will geocities lock me out next?

and then there's aboutme.com where twice i have uploaded mucho pictures for this here blog. i can no longer log in and i know my password...there isn't even a link at login that says, "forgot your password?" so i could verify it, but i didn't forget it.

paranoia will destroy ya... on the other hand, sometimes even the paranoid is being followed. soundtrack to "Jaws" please. and if you are reading this and have any kind of clue about what may be going on, please por favor with pickles cherries and hot fudge leave me a comment.

thank you, whoever you may be

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion