-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Saturday, June 01, 2002
 
Stories from the ICC: Journey Out of the Wilderness
This article is written by Calvin Kwan, who is emerging as a leader in the recovery movement for ex-members of the International Churches of Christ. He makes the points that the issues facing ex-members of this cult are similar to those facing battered women. Now I can really relate. I was in an abusive relationship for approximately one year, and during that time I watched myself change into something I am not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion