-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Saturday, June 08, 2002
 
Imgstudio.com - your FREE online photo album. Have fun with your pictures.

can someone, anyone tell me about aboutme.com? they change my password, apparently, don't tell me, delete my account, shit. as of oh, about a half hour ago my graphics were still in place but i could not log on. thanks to another blogger,john, i have learned of a different place to store my graphics. let's see how it works. it is definitely different from aboutme.com and i am not even sure i am going to accomplish the correct URL so here goes:

it's bekah showing off her tongue ring...

took like at least three tries to figger the URL to show the picture. and in between times i got YACC'D at! like hallejujah [sic?] so i went to reciprocate asap and found a really interesting blog. check it out...Time for your Meds

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion