-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Sunday, June 23, 2002
 
Cartogra: View all Photos
Here's my graphics server. at least until they screw me somehow or i find out i'm not ALLOWED to use my account this way...

in which case i will undo years of work and use my barbara.bales.com space for my graphics server. that will entail a major league hassle because i've identified that address as my "Bales Law" page for two or three years and many guestbooks, etc.

so here's hoping cartogra's the keeper. advice: DO NOT USE ABOUTME.COM

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion