-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Sunday, June 30, 2002
 

Bekah the little fresser...i'm too wiped to write. but Tom if you stop by, thank you! for reading my book and giving me some real feedback.
I've been working on it today. Some things like the introduction are pretty much written but I have to transcribe...and when I get to that point, somehow I'll know it, I'll write the epilogue. Is that a correct term?

Anyhow, happy sunday. What do y'all think of this little baby girl? She's cute isn't she? lol



<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion