-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Thursday, May 09, 2002
 
QTRAXMAX. Premium File sharing software. Search for your favorite music or any media file type.

after installing my new hard drive [my first attempt at that particular task], i signed on many hours ago thinking about all the many many apps and files i can load these 20 gigabytes up with...at some point during my travels i remembered my mp3 searches and finds, a pastime including listening to the music that i have partaken of many, many times.

At this site, there is one man working alone distributing any number of file types to nerds like himself or gullible pollyannas like MEself. And not only is this software FREE, it has no spyware attached. I wasted some time downloading a different mp3-sharing app that insisted i agree to some ridiculously invasive practices to have their program for free.

i've been up for so long now i think i'm snatching sleep in blinks. now i'm editing this crap that came up because of talks with an almost 10-year-old and the murder of my only girl...and because i talk toooo much.

when you're stuck inside of hell, and restuck with the bill, find a million ways to tell,
diarrhea. diarrhea.

my apologies to whoever wrote the published lyrics to that song, destined since Parenthood to be a much loved national folk song.

as is plain i talk too much, i worry me to death, i talk too .... oh, crap, stop me before i do some real damage....:)

anyway, i'll let you know if it's good. hope so :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion