-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, May 27, 2002
 


Happy Memorial Day. I cannot recall if this day is set aside to remember all our dead, or just our war dead...? Isn't that terrible. I lost my cellphone. That's pretty bad too...

Rory and I went to the cemetery. We hoped to meet up with Bekah's best friend but didn't. We walked around, checked out Jimmy's grave [still no headstone], looked for Andy's friend's grave [I'm starting to think that possibly his family put him in a grave of his own so his grandma could be buried with his grandfather], and just strolled.

Cried on the way home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion