-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Saturday, April 06, 2002
 
traffic incident log

here's the link of the moment...and my first confession. i click on this link almost every time i am online and that is a lot...and it's weird! what is this bloodlust? since bekah died whenever there's a hit and run on a pedestrian or bicyclist i copy it and send it to my yahoo group for what exactly i don't know. hopefully a piece down the road that makes the case for murder, when murder is the crime.

just an intro to my issues. more links to follow

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion