-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Friday, April 26, 2002
 
scribbled this to bekah at 2 am or so:
I fell asleep on the couch and was all the time partying with you.
Marcia was at the first place, Bonnie too. Marcia was pregnant.
I believe it was Andrea who was with you. In the place it was
so crowded. I found my way back to the couch and was nearly
smothered by young women.

Then we were outside [Simon and Simon was on TV - I think listening
influenced the dream]. I looked at the sky and saw what I first
thought was an approaching tornado - but no, it was a house on
fire maybe just a block away. The occupants had lost someone or
been threatened with losing someone by murder. The adult son walked
down the crowded street in front of us, shirtless, chest blackened,
face blackened by the fire, enraged wanting revenge? was it his mother?
It was not clear.

I feel i should mention that he was walking toward the
burning house not from it. That my understanding is that all
survived the fire.

Andy or Rory with us? not sure...we were walking down a highway
and it was raining or had been so the ground was quite soaked.
From off the road through too much water, muddied, grass tall,
cars and trucks trying to make their way back to the road.

I cautioned you be careful you don't get hit.

Back in another place, like a small tourist town? You were barefoot.
One shopkeeper asked how old as you sprinted on to the next adventure.
You offered that you were in fourth grade.

We laughed uncontrollably at some point. I couldn't stop laughing
[feel certain that i was really laughing in my sleep]. Then I acknowledged
that this was not the first run of this experience but a reliving when
I asked you, "Did we laugh a lot this time?" or words to that effect.
You assured me we had, and I woke up.

Back out...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion