-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Wednesday, April 10, 2002
 
just came back from my grief counseling. there's been a hiatus as the facility moves from the heart of south central to the outskirts of south central. i've missed it. as i wrote yesterday, i've been remiss - not really doing much of anything basically. as i sat there with my counselor i cried for the first time in a few days. i raged a little...on tv yesterday there was a commercial and as i [as almost always] wasn't looking at the box, i only heard it...the announcer said if you have a flair for fashion, and i thought that's bekah all right.

it was her school, brooks college, from where she would be preparing to graduate right about now. instead she's dead because some lowlife drunk got pissed off. and i am pissed off! hate. i hate her, i do. and i will have words to share about hate soon. for starters when i was, hell i dunno, maybe 8, 9, 10 years old, i resolved never to hate again in my life. how wise i was. this hate that i have now was put into me by a stranger when she murdered my only daughter. but it is up to me to eradicate the hate that threatens to diminish the person i am for the rest of my life, which still goes on whether i like it or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion