-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, April 16, 2002
 
Group offers victims a voice

This article is about the group Justice for Murdered Children. The Lawanda mentioned and I have been playing phone tag for about two weeks after I got in touch following the distribution of flyers from her group at grief counseling. At any rate once we coordinate, the plan is that I will read some of my post-Bekah's murder poetry on her weekly radio program.

so things are happening, about the writing, about the activism. Neither my MADDwoman nor my counselor is close to letting me get down with the newly bereaved, however. Though I long to help others...I know hell, better than most. I will have come far indeed when I am well enough to sooth that path for others just thrown into it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion