-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Monday, April 15, 2002
 
for about - oh, almost two months after she died, i listened to bekah's funeral daily, often more than once a day. i decided that to continue listening to her funeral over and over would contribute to chronicity of my grief and resolved to stop listening to it after 09-30-01...which for the most part i did.

i'm listening to bekah's funeral as i write, and it's allowing me to cry again as i have not cried for too long. in denial, blandly depressed, unmotivated, tired of pain. but this grief is very, very large, and these tears are welcome.

i miss my girl. i miss her

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion