-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Tuesday, April 16, 2002
 
Current results for bush

i said i would be looking for a poll and this place is about the easiest, least demanding i could ever have asked for as far as i know...in like 10-15 minutes my poll was there...i hope i get some responses.

in short, from my conversations with persons i simply do not believe the numbers being quoted on the radio about bush's current popularity and/or confidence ratings. i know for sure that many people do agree with me as to this president's moronic qualities, and even agree that war is not the answer. what do you think?

netcomment is down according to his site just for about a week, so i'll let the unattractive disclaimers stay til then. you can just take the poll, or put your opinion in my dream book.

i am utterly ineffectual there is nothing i can do. i could not even affect my daughter's justice which was thrown away by the DA. i'm just curious about how out of touch i may or may not be. thanks

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion