-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Friday, April 12, 2002
 
barbtries a blog

myself, i blogged meeself.
so, i need to make some changes to the template, to put in the counter and to fix the dreambook. so i open up my blog, click on template, and it's blank.

it's blank on neo planet. it's blank on aol. it's blank on netscape. in a second i will reboot my machine, log on to net zero, and see if it is blank on internet explorer too

the status page has nothing on it. hopefully the crap that went on this afternoon as well as this glitch are all blogger, and someday i'll know that and won't have to get all anxious

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion