-Get Firefox! join the tribute to the victims of 9/11Just Foreign Policy Iraqi Death Estimator barbtries a blog
barbtries a blog
Sunday, April 07, 2002
 
am i the only person in the world who uses neoplanet? netscape 4.something?
i tried the beta of netscape 6 and crashed so haven't wanted to switch. and i just want to keep using netscape because of a prejudice against microsoft having it all.

please let me keep having my MS office though. smile

neoplanet is fun. i switch skins daily there. without knowing just how i did it, when i put up the channel bar there's my blog! which is why it got a comment today, i think. i'm barely awake and it's later than i think it is and will be for several days. which i will hate in the morning and love at sunset.
til later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Who am i, what am i
A picture's worth

moon phases
 

<!-- the ageless project -->

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

BlogSnob

I stand on the sand, and I'm rocking grief to sleep in my arms.


issues
Poetry roll
Comments by: YACCS Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com

Get Flash


I play poker at Poker.com
The current mood of barbtries at www.imood.com blog explosion